Elkay EZWS-ERPB8-RF EZH2O Bottle Filling Station
Model EZWS-ERPB8-RF Description
In-wall EZWS-ERPB8-RF Retro-fit system will update existing refrigerated Bi-Level SwirlFlo® installations with an integrated Bottle Filler system. Units shall be stainless steel construction with plastic ABS alcove. Sensor activation with an auto 20-second shut-off timer. Shall include GreenTicker™ displaying count of plastic bottles saved from waste. Bottle filler shall provide 1.1 gpm flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing. Shall include integrated silver ion anti-microbial protection in key areas. Bottle filler meets ADA guidelines for reach range; fountain meets ADA guidelines for wheelchair access. Unit shall be lead-free design which is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 and meets Federal and State low-lead requirements. Unit shall be certified to UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
- No-touch, sensor-activated operation.
- Auto 20-second shut-off.
- Integrated Silver Ion Anti-microbial Protection in key areas.
- Quick Fill Rate: 1.1 gpm.
- Laminar Flow provides minimal splash.
- Real Drain System eliminates standing water.
- Visual User Interface display includes:
- Innovative Green Ticker™ counts bottles saved from waste.
FOUNTAINS / COOLING SYSTEM
One fountain, one mounting frame (for lower fountain installation) and the cooling system are reused from the current existing installation.
Each EZWS-ERPB8-RF is shipped in one carton containing:
- Stainless steel bottle filler construction with ABS plastic alcove.
- Includes stainless steel ventilating louvered grille with fountain.
- Furnished with open wall frame mounting box constructed of galvanized steel.
- Upper panel with installed bottle filler.
- Lower panel with ventilation louvers.
- Mounting frame for bottle filler.
- Misc. hardware.
Warranty: Electrical components and water system are warranted for 12 months from date of installation or 18 months from factory shipment, whichever date falls first.
CERTIFICATIONS / STANDARDS
Elkay EZWS-ERPB8-RF EZH2O Bottle Filling Station Spec Sheet
- ADA Compliant
- UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120 Certified
- ANSI/NSF 61 and 372 Certified
- GreenSpec® Listed