Haws 1501***REQUIRES MODEL 6715 PRICED SEPARATELY***
Model 1501 Description
The Haws 1501 barrier free "Hi-Lo" drinking fountain uses a
patented stainless steel, push-button activated, valve assembly (Pat.#
6,981,692) allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as
cartridge and strainer access. Wall mounted design allows the 1501 to
be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space.
Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily
disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- 100% lead-free waterways
white enameled iron construction provides this fountain with a bullet
proof durability hidden beneath its elegant appeal
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- "Hi-Lo" design allows for twice the users as regular fountains and suits the needs for various user heights
- Matching back panel further establishes the fountains elegant appeal and provides a better base for sturdier fountains
meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those
in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking
fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known
definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California
Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is
compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006).
- Note: Enameled iron bowls are shipped without the hardware mounted. Hardware to be mounted by installer.
Buy America Act Information
The vast majority of Haws products qualify under the terms of
the act. However, since different purchases often require subtly
different responses, Haws recommends that the specific document
requesting certification be sent to customer service for a specific
Industry Standards Compliant
Haws 1501 Drinking Fountain Spec Sheet