Model 9001 Description
Model 9001 emergency alarm and light system features an
amber flashing light and 90 db at 10 feet (304.8 cm), buzzer that is
operated by a double pole, double throw flow switch. Unit is activated
when the emergency shower or eyewash is in operation. System can be
mounted to pipe or wall. Unit is recommended to be installed where a
shower or eyewash is installed in a remote or noisy location where user
is unable to summon help.
- Brightly flashing amber light and 90 db buzzer brings immediate attention to an emergency situation.
- Switch will activate at 2.4 gpm (9.1 L)
- Voltage: 120 VAC, 50 or 60 cycles. Supply: 1-1/4" IPS.
- This alarm contains a multiple set of contacts for remote activation alarm sites.
- Model 9001 is CSA electrical certified, TYPE 4. (Nema 4 equivalent)
Buy America Act Information
The vast majority of Haws products qualify under the terms of
the act. However, since different purchases often require subtly
different responses, Haws recommends that the specific document
requesting certification be sent to customer service for a specific
Industry Standards Compliant
Haws 9001 Spec Sheet