Model 1109 Description
The Haws 1109 barrier free drinking fountain uses a
patented stainless steel, push-button activated, valve assembly (Pat.#
6,981,692) allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as
cartridge and strainer access. Wall mounted design allows the 1109 to
be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space.
Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily
disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- 100% lead-free waterways
- 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel design provides a well constructed sturdy fountain
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion.
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- One-piece stamped bowl makes for an aesthetically pleasing and durable design
meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those
in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking
fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known
definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California
Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is
compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006).
Buy America Act Information
The vast majority of Haws products qualify under the terms of
the act. However, since different purchases often require subtly
different responses, Haws recommends that the specific document
requesting certification be sent to customer service for a specific
Industry Standards Compliant
Haws 1109 Drinking Fountain Spec Sheet