Elkay EZWSM8K EZH2O Bottle Filling Station
Model EZWSM8K Description
In-wall recessed bottle filling station. EZWS(M)8K shall deliver 8 GPH of 50o F drinking water at 90o F ambient and 80oF inlet water. Unit shall be stainless steel construction with plastic ABS alcove. Sensor-activation with an auto 20-second shut-off timer. Shall include Green Ticker displaying count of plastic bottles saved from waste. Bottle filler shall provide 1.1-1.5 gpm flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing. Shall include integrated silver ion anti-microbial protection in key areas. Unit shall meet ADA guidelines. Unit shall be lead free design which is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 and meets Federal and State low-lead requirements. Unit shall be certified to UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
- No-touch, sensor-activated operation.
- Auto 20-second shut-off.
- Integrated Silver Ion Anti-microbial Protection in key areas.
- Quick Fill Rate: 1.1 gpm (EZWS(M)8); 1.5 gpm (EZWS(M)D)
- Laminar Flow provides minimal splash.
- Real Drain System eliminates standing water.
- Visual User Interface display includes:
- Innovative Green Ticker counts bottles saved from waste.
- Includes lower hinged panel for easy access and servicing.
- Stainless steel bottle filler construction with ABS plastic alcove.
- Includes stainless steel lower panel. EZWS(M)8 models have louvered ventilating grille; EZWS(M)D models have solid panel.
- Furnished with MFWS100 wall mounting box constructed of galvanized steel. Mounting can be ordered separately for pre-install.
Warranty: 5 year limited warranty on the unit's refrigeration system. Electrical components and water system are warranted for 12 months from date of installation or 18 months from factory shipment, whichever date falls first.
CERTIFICATIONS / STANDARDS
- ADA Compliant
- UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120 Certified (Only 115V models are certified)
- ANSI/NSF 61 and 372 Certified
- GreenSpec Listed
Elkay EZWSM8K EZH2O Bottle Filling Station Spec Sheet