Elkay EZWSMDK EZH2O Bottle Filling Station
(Consider the EZWSM8K Refrigerated Model)
Model EZWSMDK (Non-Refrigerated) Description
In-wall recessed bottle filling station. EZWSMDK shall deliver non-chilled drinking water. Units shall be stainless steel construction with plastic ABS alcove. Sensor-activation with an auto 20-second shut-off timer. Shall include Green Ticker displaying count of plastic bottles saved from waste. Bottle filler shall provide 1.1-1.5 gpm flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing. Shall include integrated silver ion anti-microbial protection in key areas. Unit shall meet ADA guidelines. Unit shall be lead free design which is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 and meets Federal and State low-lead requirements. Unit shall be certified to UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
- No-touch, sensor-activated operation.
- Auto 20-second shut-off.
- Integrated Silver Ion Anti-microbial Protection in key areas.
- Quick Fill Rate: 1.1 gpm (EZWS(M)8); 1.5 gpm (EZWS(M)D)
- Laminar Flow provides minimal splash.
- Real Drain System eliminates standing water.
- Visual User Interface display includes:
- Innovative Green Ticker counts bottles saved from waste.
- Includes lower hinged panel for easy access and servicing.
- Stainless steel bottle filler construction with ABS plastic alcove.
- Includes stainless steel lower panel. EZWS(M)8 models have louvered ventilating grille; EZWS(M)D models have solid panel.
- Furnished with MFWS100 wall mounting box constructed of galvanized steel. Mounting can be ordered separately for pre-install.
Warranty: Electrical components and water system are warranted for 12 months from date of installation or 18 months from factory shipment, whichever date falls first.
CERTIFICATIONS / STANDARDS
- ADA Compliant
- UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120 Certified (Only 115V models are certified)
- ANSI/NSF 61 and 372 Certified
- GreenSpec Listed
Elkay EZWSMDK EZH2O Bottle Filling Station Spec Sheet