Oasis 504608 | M8WRE RADII Water Cooler with Electric Eye
Oasis model M8WRE shall deliver 8.0 gph of 50oF degree water at 90oF ambient and 80oF inlet water. Model shall include infrared sensors to activate the flow of water. Fountain shall be designed to eliminate splashing and standing water. Bubbler shall have a flexible guard and operate between 20 and 120 psi. Chiller unit shall use R-134a refrigerant. Shall be Listed by Underwriters' Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards. Shall comply with ANSI 117.1 and
ADA. Shall comply with the Safe Drinking Water Act and Lead Contamination Control Act. Shall comply with
RADII Modular Water Cooler meets the needs of the physically challenged and the able-bodied.
A reflective light beam activates the fountain when
the user approaches. No touching or pushing is needed.
The system features a time delay to avoid unwanted activation and a shut off if the user does not move away in 30 seconds.
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before they enter the waterway
- Waterways are Lead-Free in materials and construction
- Flexible bubbler guard
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Refrigerant R-134a
- Product to NSF/ANSI standard 61, Annex G (AB1953)
- Heavy duty galvanized steel wall mounting frame
- High cooling system
- Limited 5-year warranty
Options (at additional cost)
- Standard cabinet finish: Stainless steel
- One piece tamperprooof, chrome plated brass bubbler (036700-001)