*Oasis MMRSLEE RADII Modular Drinking Fountain is now Model MMRSLEM* (Sensor activated on low side, mechanical on high)
Oasis Model MMRSLEE is now model number MMRSLEM. Sensor activated on low side, mechanical on high. This drinking fountain shall include
infrared sensors to activate the flow of water. Fountain shall be designed to
eliminate splashing and standing water. Bubbler shall have flexible guard and
operate between 20 and 120 PSI. Shall be Listed by Underwriters' Laboratories
to U.S. and Canadian standards. Shall comply with ANSI 117.1 and ADA. Shall
comply with the Safe Drinking Water Act and Lead Contamination Control Act.
Shall comply with ANIS/NSF 61. RADII™ Bi-Level Modular Fountain meets the needs
of the physically challenged and the able-bodied.
MMRSLEE - A reflective light beam activates the fountain when the user
approaches. No touching or pushing is needed. The system features a time delay
to avoid unwanted activation and a shut off if the user does not move away in
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before
they enter the waterway.
- Flexible bubbler guard.
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish.
- Waterways Are Lead-Free In Materials &
- Heavy duty galvanized steel mounting frame.
- Product Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Annex G
- Limited 1-year Warranty.
- Standard Finish: Stainless
- Optional finishes at additional cost: Regency Bronze.