Oasis PACSL has been upgraded and now all PACSL orders will be filled with the more energy efficient PGACSL
Oasis PACSL Bi-Level Barrier Free Drinking Fountain (Non-Refrigerated)
Oasis Model PACSL is now energy efficient PGACSL. This is a
non-refrigerated drinking fountain and delivers ambient water. Fountain shall include front and side push pads to
activate the flow of water. Basin shall be designed to eliminate splashing and
standing water. Bubbler shall have flexible guard and operate between 20 and
120 psi. As a standard feature, the bubbler
and push pads contain an antimicrobial silver additive (AlphaSan) that
inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungus, mold and mildew. The front nose of
powder coated models also contains the antimicrobial additive in the powder
coating. Shall comply with ANSI A117.1 and ADA. Shall be listed by
Underwriters' Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards. Shall comply with ANSI/NSF
- Universal design allows universal installation.
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before
they enter the waterway.
- Waterways Are Lead-Free In Materials &
- Stainless Steel Top with Flexible Bubbler Guard.
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Steel Frame.
- Four Push Pad Activation.
- External Stream Height Adjustment.
- Standard Cabinet Finish: Sandstone powder coated paint on galvanized steel.
Options (at additional
- Glass Fillers (Factory Installed)
- One piece chrome plated brass bubbler (036700-001)
- Apron for Upper Unit