Oasis PGFACSL Filtered Drinking Fountain, (Non-Refrigerated)
Oasis Model PGFACSL is a non-refrigerated
drinking fountain and delivers ambient water. Shall have VersaFilter for taste, odor, lead and chlorine reduction. Shall include four antimicrobial copper push pads. Basin shall be designed to eliminate splashing and standing water. Water saver bubbler reduce waste water by 50% and shall have flexible guard and operate between 20 and 100 PSI. Cabinet finish shall be sandstone on galvanized steel or brushed stainless steel. Shall comply with ANSI 117.1 and ADA. Shall be listed by Underwriters Laboratories to US and Canadian standards.
Shall comply with ANSI/NSF 61 and NSF/ANSI 372.
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before
they enter the waterway.
- Universal design allows for universal installation.
- Waterways are lead-free in materials &
- Stainless Steel Top.
- Flexible, one-piece Water Saver Bubbler guard.
- Heavy Duty galvanized steel frame.
- Four antimicrobial copper push pads.
- External stream height adjustment.
- Mechanical activation.
- Standard Cabinet Finishes: Sandstone powder coated paint on galvanized steel.
- Optional finishes at additional cost: Stainless Steel and optional greystone powder
Options (at additional
- Glass Fillers (Factory Installed)
- Push Handle (029603-004)
- Filter replacement cartridge (033879-001)
- Apron for upper unit
- One piece chrome plated brass bubbler (036700-001)