Elkay EMABFWS-RF EZH2O Bottle Filling Station
Model EMABFWS-RF Description
Retrofit bottle filling station for 115V/60Hz EMABF style pushbar-activated
models. Bottle filling unit shall include an electronic sensor for
touchless activation with auto 20-second shut-off timer. Shall include
Green Ticker™ displaying count of plastic bottles saved from waste.
Bottle filler shall provide 1.1-1.5 gpm flow rate with laminar flow to
minimize splashing. Shall include integrated silver ion anti-microbial
protection in key areas. Unit shall meet ADA guidelines. Unit shall be
lead-free design which is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 and meets
Federal and State low-lead requirements. Unit shall be certified to
UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
- Retrofit kit includes EZH2O bottle filler, basin and drain.
- Sanitary, touchless activation with auto 20-second shut-off.
- Integrated Silver Ion Anti-microbial Protection in key areas.
- Quick Fill Rate: 1.1 gpm when connected to refrigerated models; 1.5 gpm for non-refrigerated connections.
- Laminar Flow provides minimal splash.
- Visual User Interface display includes:
- Innovative Green Ticker™ counts bottles saved from waste.
- Real Drain System eliminates standing water.
- Stainless steel bottle filler wrapper with ABS plastic alcove.
- Retrofits to most 115V/60Hz EMABF style pushbar-activated models.
Electrical components and water system are warranted for 12 months from date of installation or 18 months from factory shipment, whichever date falls first.
CERTIFICATIONS / STANDARDS
- ADA Compliant
- UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120 Certified
- ANSI/NSF 61 and 372 Certified
- GreenSpec® Listed
Elkay EMABFWS-RF EZH2O Retro-fit Spec Sheet